- Self-nominate Or
- Nominate another (you will be required to confirm the nominee’s consent)
Who can enter?
The Property Press Awards are wholly independent and are free to enter for all
journalists whose work has been published in the UK.
You may enter multiple categories using this form.
To be eligible for an award, work must have been published between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019.
Please submit your entry following the guidelines in this form. Any supporting evidence should be attached as a PDF or Word Document (using the file upload field in the form). Please note:
- If part of your entry contains video, the content must be hosted online using a service such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox or an equivalent, and you must include all appropriate URLs in the entry form or on your ‘Supporting Evidence’ document.
- All entries must be submitted by entry deadline of 6 March 2020. Once your completed entry has been received you will receive a confirmation email.
- It is important to provide the information required for your category, such as an introductory statement as this help judges in their assessment of the work.
- Postal entries, if necessary, will also be accepted. Please send these to:
207 Waterloo Road
London, SE1 8XD
Please note: if any work samples have to be mailed, they will not be returned unless an appropriately sized self-addressed stamped envelope is provided. The Property Press Awards will not be responsible for any damaged or lost works.
- ‘Work’ is an article, feature, blog, vlog, photograph, broadcast, publication or website in any category that you wish to enter.
- Work submitted must show the date and name of the medium in which it was published.
- Individual pieces of work may be entered in more than one category.
- A property article is a piece of writing about a property-related subject that is published in a publication – newspaper, magazine or online.
- A property feature is a piece of writing or broadcasting that concentrates on a particular property-related subject or location.
- All entries must be submitted via the Property Press Awards entry form (below) or by post.
- Submissions must be received by 6 March 2020.
- Submissions that do not list the information required for each category will not be included in the judging process.
- Property4Media reserves the right to allocate your entry into another category if appropriate.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions regarding the awards entry form, please contact us on email@example.com