- Self-nominate Or
- Nominate another (you will be required to confirm the nominee’s consent)
The Property Press Awards are wholly independent and are free to enter for all
journalists whose work has been published in the UK.
All entries must be work published between 1 January 2020 and 31 May 2021 (inclusive).
Registration and entries
All entrants must initially register online, after which your awards entry pack will be emailed to you - this will include a link to the entry form.
You may register for multiple categories using this form.
All awards entries must be completed and submitted by 4pm on the 20 August 2021.
Please submit your entry following the guidelines below. Any supporting evidence should be attached as a PDF or Word Document (using the file upload field in the entry form).
- If part of your entry contains video, the content must be hosted online using a service such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox or an equivalent, and you must include all appropriate URLs in the entry form or on your ‘Supporting Evidence’ document.
- All entries must be submitted by 20 August 2021. On receipt of your completed entry, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Ensure you have provided the all information required for your category as specified on the entry form - this may include an introductory statement or supplementary information as this will help judges in their assessment of your work.
- Postal entries, if necessary, will also be accepted only if a digital version is not available. Postal entries will open 14 June 2021.
Please ensure postal entries are sent to:
Louise Naude, Property Press Awards c/o Property4Media, The Ministry, 79-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1DN
Note: If you would like us to return any work samples submitted by post, please provide an appropriately sized self-addressed stamped envelope with your submission. The Property Press Awards will not be responsible for any damaged or lost works.
- ‘Work’ is an article, feature, blog, vlog, photograph, broadcast, publication or website in any category that you wish to enter.
- Work submitted must show the publication date and name of the title in which it was published.
- Individual pieces of work may be entered in more than one category.
- A property article is a piece of writing about a property-related subject that appears in a publication – newspaper, magazine or online.
- A property feature is a piece of writing or broadcasting that concentrates on a particular property-related subject or location.
- All entries must be submitted via the Property Press Awards entry form or by post.
- Submissions must be received by 20 August 2021.
- Submissions that do not list the information required for each category will not be included in the judging process.
- Property4Media reserves the right to allocate your entry into another category if appropriate.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions regarding the awards entry form, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org