- Self-nominate or
- Nominate another (you will be required to confirm the nominee’s consent)
Who can enter?
- Anyone may enter but entrants will be asked to confirm they can attend the Property Press Awards ceremony in London on 14 November 2022 if they achieve finalist status.
- The Property Press Awards are open to anyone in working in the media and PR sectors.
- You may enter multiple categories using the same form. A fresh entry must be submitted for each.
- Your entry must be based on output during the period between 1 June 2021 – 31 May 2022.
- All registrations must be submitted through the appropriate registration form. There are separate forms for our Media and PR awards.
- After you have registered, you will be sent a link to an entry form which you must complete by midnight on 16 September 2022.
Once your registration has been approved, please submit your entry following the guidelines in our forms. Any required supporting evidence should be submitted as detailed in the specific entry form.
- If part of your entry contains video, the content must be hosted online using a service such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox or an equivalent, and you must include all appropriate URLs in the entry form or if you are asked to upload a ‘Supporting Evidence’ document.
- Once you have started your entry, you can save your progress and keep returning to update your entry until you are ready to submit it. Once your entry is submitted it is final and cannot be changed.
- All entries must be submitted by the Property Press Awards entry deadline of 16 September 2022. Once your completed entry has been received you will receive a confirmation email.
- Where appropriate it is important to provide the information required for your category, such as objectives, campaign results and ROI, as this data helps demonstrate campaign effectiveness. We appreciate this is information is sensitive and therefore all judges will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- All judges will be allocated specific categories by Property4Media and we will seek to always ensure there are no conflicts of interest.
- You must initially register your intention to enter using the buttons at the top of this page.
- All final entries must be submitted via the Property Press Awards entry form, a link to which will be emailed to you on approval of your registration.
- Award Entry Submissions must be received by 16 September 2022.
- The Property Press Awards reserves the right to re-allocate your entry into another category if appropriate.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions regarding the Property Press Awards entry form, please contact us on email@example.com